Wednesday, April 25, 2007

11:11 tea house - 4/24






started off my day drinking really strong coffee, which gave me the jitters and a headache.
my vision went crazy on me at lunch, flashing lights, crazy shapes and blind spots.
it scared the SHIT out of me.
jesse said it sounded like the beginning of a migraine. she did some reflexology on my feet, which literally blew my mind and relaxed me to the point of near sleep.
thank you jesse. i don't know what i would have done without your healing hands. for real...
we relaxed for the remainder of the day, hung out on the front stoop with gabe & jesse's awesome dog, bruce flea.
headed to the tea house around 8:30.
penny owns it and lives there.
the spot consists mostly of concrete and glass, so we tried to tone down our sound/noise a little bit. it took a minute to get used to, but we got through the set with no real problems...
it was really mellow, no alcohol, just lots of tea.
really good tea.
the crowd was teeny tiny. really, it was perfect for how i had been feeling all day.
we used jess' guitar amp for a PA.
ended our night drinking lemon-grass, ginger and nettle tea. thank you penny...

No comments: